Tomatensalat - Heirloom Tomato Salad
Cooks in Serves 2 - 4
- 2 of your favorite tomatoes
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 small shallot, sliced
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 leaves of Bibb lettuce, torn
- 1 TB pumpkin seeds
- 2 TB goat cheese
- 1 TB pumpkin seed oil
- Slice the tomatoes and put them in a bowl.
- Add the salt, pepper, and vinegar.
- Allow the tomatoes to rest for about ten minutes.
- Now add the lettuce, pumpkin seeds, and pumpkin seed oil.
- Toss to coat evenly, taste for seasoning and plate.
- Crumble the goat cheese on top and enjoy!