Selerie-Apfel Salat - Celery Root & Apple Salad
Cooks in Serves 4 - 6
- - 2 cups Mixed Greens
- - 1 each Celery Root, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- - 1 each Granny Smith Apple, not peeled, cut into thin slices
- - 2 each Lemons, juiced
- - 1/2 cup Walnuts, toasted and crushed by hand
- - 2 each Shallots, minced
- - 2 tablespoons Parsley, chopped
- - 1 1/2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- - 1/3 cup Walnut Oil
- - 2 teaspoons Honey
- - 1 teaspoon Salt
- - 2 grinds Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1. In a bowl combine the lemon juice, shallots, parsley, walnuts, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper and whisk together.
- 2. Drizzle the walnut oil into this while continuously whisking.
- 3. Toss the mixed greens, celery root, and apple slices with the dressing.